Studio Siniscalco Roma / New York

Siniscalco&Partners, thanks to  a dedicated team, supports citizens who wants to apply for visas in order to  enter the  United States. The visas fall into different categories, among the most important , the Business visas:

B-1: Usually used by entrepreneurs / managers of foreign companies who travel in the United States for short periods;

E-2: For investor. Type of visa for those people who decide to invest a considerable amount  of money (at least $ 100,000) in an activity (any) suitable to create jobs and revenues for the US system;

E-1: category E, in this case it is not necessary to invest a considerable sum of money but it is sufficient that a foreign subject, through its own US company, has developed a business of goods or services that comes (at least for the 51%) from the country of origin of the foreign subject;

L: L visa is used by foreign companies with a considerable number of  employees and revenues in the country of origin, who intend to transfer their employees from the foreign office to the US headquarter.

Questa pagina fa uso di cookie.
Continuando la navigazione su questo sito web (quindi cliccando sul pulsante "PROSEGUI NELLA NAVIGAZIONE" o cliccando all'esterno di questa area) si autorizza l'impiego di cookie.
Per informazioni dettagliate sull'impiego dei cookie in questo sito web invitiamo a cliccare su "Maggiori informazioni".Qui è anche possibile revocare l'autorizzazione all'impiego di (alcuni) cookie presenti.